- Does the specific cause of death affect reimbursement of Funeral Expenses?
- Can I receive Dependents' Funeral Expenses for a stillborn child?
- The insured person died of an accident while a dependent family member was receiving medical treatment. Can this family member continue to receive the insurance benefit?
- What costs do Funeral Expenses cover?
- My wife began teaching English at home last year. (She has no other source of income.) Since her income last year as shown on her income certificate was less than 1.3 million yen, can I name my wife as a dependent?（4766）
- Do I need to pay standard meal expenses during a hospital stay if the medical treatment requires fasting or if I miss meals when returning home temporarily? （3730）
- Can I receive Dependents' Funeral Expenses for a stillborn child? （3531）
- I would like to receive treatment from a chiropractor using judo therapy. What should I do? （3525）
- What costs do Funeral Expenses cover?（3437）
- What are the "deluxe rooms" that entail surcharges? （3400）
- Can I register my spouse's parents as dependents if they are living in a separate house?（3399）
- Concerning high aggregate cost for long-term care service, my father, who lives with me, is covered under Medical Care System for the Advanced Elderly. Can his copayment be included in the aggregate total too?（3371）
- The insured person died of an accident while a dependent family member was receiving medical treatment. Can this family member continue to receive the insurance benefit?（3353）
- My mother lives with my elder sister. Since my mother’s sole income is 50,000 yen per month from a pension and my sister (who is covered by health insurance from her employer) has low income, they have trouble making ends meet. Although I live separately （3323）